free website stats program "Alltime" Worst Place To Ride. | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

"Alltime" Worst Place To Ride.

you really think Miami is that bad?! weather & scenery are great. yeah, there are lights if you're driving the A1A along the coast but the highway is pretty open.
My vote for worst is NYC - if the cars or potholes don't kill you, traffic will make sure you never get where you're going.

Actually it's too many people RUNNING the stoplights. It's a horrible place to drive.

Yep, I will AVOID Miami all day long, been there done that, South Beach is worth seeing, but my trips to the KEYS now I take the turnpike:s

Yes. I lived in Miami for 30 Years.
NY may be worse but I never did ride a bike there.

you really think Miami is that bad?! weather & scenery are great. yeah, there are lights if you're driving the A1A along the coast but the highway is pretty open.
My vote for worst is NYC - if the cars or potholes don't kill you, traffic will make sure you never get where you're going.

Definitely the Cross Bronx Expressway, New York City! If you fall in a pothole you're never coming out!

Ah yes, the Cross Bronx Expressway! I remember as a little boy leaving our neighborhood in Brooklyn and heading on over to Grandma's house in N.J. I would peer from the safety of my Dad's car an see cars resting on cinder blocks in various stages of being stripped!! Seems there always was a car there every time that we went by that was jacked up on blocks and getting stripped.
Man, I would sure hate to ride on that expressway on my Ultra and have a breakdown! I can only imagine what would be left of my bike!! :(

I've gotta vote for Boston, pretty much any time of the day. Going into town there are usually two speeds, stopped and 90 mph. Roads are always under construction and my favorites are when they remove part of the road but don't bevel the lips so you have an instant four to six inch drop going in and out. Traffic is on par with NYC most of the time, and they don't paint their traffic lines with fluorescent so at dusk with a little bit of rain they completely disappear. Drivers are by far the most arrogant, disrespectful, tailgating idiots I have come across.

I've gotta vote for Boston, pretty much any time of the day. Going into town there are usually two speeds, stopped and 90 mph. Roads are always under construction and my favorites are when they remove part of the road but don't bevel the lips so you have an instant four to six inch drop going in and out. Traffic is on par with NYC most of the time, and they don't paint their traffic lines with fluorescent so at dusk with a little bit of rain they completely disappear. Drivers are by far the most arrogant, disrespectful, tailgating idiots I have come across.

I guess you have never been to Floirda! We get all the snowbirds and retirees from NY and MA. :)

Last edited:
El Paso TX. A huge traffic jamb in the middle of nowhere. How they ended up with the largest dealership is beyond me.

Back