"Alltime" Worst Place To Ride.

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by Dispatch, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Dispatch

Dispatch Banned

If you had to pick "just 1".... what would you say is the WORST place to ride of "Alltime"?

2. Amish Hawg

Amish Hawg Active Member Contributor

Ha!! Easy - Dallas Texas, N Dallas Tollway, 4:15pm, north bound on any August weekday. 90% Humidity, 116 degree heat index, moving at 2mph.

I'd take a gravel road over that.

3. Redfish-Joe

Redfish-Joe Senior Member

Never been to NYC so I'd have to say Atlanta.

4. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

For me (personally) it was Eastern North Dakota...ended up selling my bike while stationed there b/c it was so boring to ride...nothing to see.

5. Rubyred

Rubyred Senior Member

Definitely the Cross Bronx Expressway, New York City! If you fall in a pothole you're never coming out!

6. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

:p Ya got to know the short cut around Atlanta:s Down town Jacksonville Florida, TOO many one way streets and NO decent parking

7. Rydn4fun

Rydn4fun Member

South eastern New Mexico hot,flat, no scenery & terrible roads, here in home town area almost as bad but at least we have good roads in Texas

8. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

How about Palo Duro Canyon State Park Sure was nice last time I was there:s

9. Rydn4fun

Rydn4fun Member

Yes like that area I was talking more around Jal,Hobbs,Carlsbad I have to go through those areas enroute to Ruidoso. Heading up there next week It is beautiful once up that far into New Mexico.We go there quite a bit friend has nice cabin outside of town.

10. SledDog

SledDog Senior Member Staff Member Moderator

Anywhere in Floirda that has tourists or snowbirds. :p Actually Cocoa Beach. A1A is a death trap for motorcycles.