free website stats program All switched over! | Harley Davidson Forums

All switched over!

risuperglide

Today I switched out the engine oil to Mobil-1 20W-50 V-Twin & the 6-speed transmission fluid to Spectro Synthetic 6-speed trans fluid! It was red in color like trans fluid should be! (LOL) I'm leaving the primary alone & just gonna run the Harley chaincase lube! I've heard good things about the Spectro smoothness in the trans & Mobil-1 Syn speaks for itself! I use it in my truck & car also!.......I do feel better now when I am stuck in traffic on a hot summer day!......:newsmile071: Bike I ride is a 2010 Superglide FXDC Scarlet Red with 1400miles on the ticker..........:D

Definitely a good feeling to get the bike fluids refreshed & great choices. I've got the same in my 09 FLHX & also swapped primary w/Spectro so no more sub-std HD fluids in my bike...;)

Now it's time to get the oil(s) dirty & ride on!

Your bike will feel like brand new again and you will be amazed how much easier it is to ride just from changing to the updated fluids....

All good choices now get some miles on and feel the change:s

It used to go CLUNK, now it goes snick, that is, when I can even hear it. And miles to go before I sleep.
Ishmael

Back