free website stats program all roads lead to laconia next week | Harley Davidson Forums

all roads lead to laconia next week

welp this is off topic--- laconia. yep it's time to do that rally........ kinda like a prep run for sturgis then daytona in the fall...........

Yep, time for the granddaddy of rallys, Laconia. 87 years and going strong. Also the baby of the family Rally in the Valley only 3 years old but lots of fun. Some of the best riding is in the White Mountains. Looks like the weather may cooperate this year with only a little rain and no snow. This is New England after all.

Laconia is one rally that I would like to check out. Oh, and Americade. I think I have hit all the other biggies [Sturgis,Biketoberfest,Daytona Bike week,Rolling Thunder].

First day today, and it's raining like always. :newsmile077:

Cheer up rklew, looks like decent weather later in the week... I may do a North Conway ride on Thursday (my next day off)

Today
Jun 12 Rain 67°/57° 70 %
Sun
Jun 13 Scattered T-Storms 74°/58° 40 %
Mon
Jun 14 Few Showers 77°/51° 30 %
Tue
Jun 15 Mostly Sunny 73°/50° 0 %
Wed
Jun 16 Partly Cloudy 77°/58° 10 %
Thu
Jun 17 Partly Cloudy 78°/59° 10 %
Fri
Jun 18 Mostly Sunny 85°/62° 10 %
Sat
Jun 19 Isolated T-Storms 84°/64° 30 %
Sun
Jun 20 Scattered Showers 88°/64° 60 %
Mon
Jun 21 Sunny 83°/62° 0 %
Last Updated Jun 12 01:05 p.m. ET

rain held OFF very nicely yesterday !! NOT looking good right now .. @ 7:20am. Concert was pretty good last night and dry ... Didn't get to see all of Foghat :guitar though ..

I will be there with four of my friends... leaving from Quebec City on Thursday. We will bring the rain coat because I remember well last year still.

Ray

Back