free website stats program All is good.. | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

All is good..

Morning....Mr Softy again....To have all these well wishes means a great deal to me..Im going to have a great day.....:) Were going to get some nice temps soon and its nice to have a bike and wife in good running condition..I wish all of you good health to you and your love ones........:D

Maine . . . I love that place! I used to spend my summers at Lake Damrascota (sp?) . . . have fun both of you when world starts to wake up from its slumber!

Mark - thanks!

R_W_B-> When I was a kid there was a big panel ice cream truck came around the neighbor hood and had a big sign on it that said "Mr. Softy".

RubyRed-> Wasn't there an ice cream company named "Mr. Softy?"

Did you guys grow up together or something? :s

Not sure bout RR but the one I saw was at my cousin's house in Orlando round 1961 or so. We didn't have them down in Lakeland. They were basically a mobile soft custard parlor. Had sundaes, shakes, and soft serve cones. They were outstanding and came right into the neighborhood my cousin lived in. A larger type truck kinda like UPS or FedEx body style.

Nah. You are a softie...

...and that's a good thing. Great news. Keep on appreciating and enjoying each day, one at a time.

Enjoy,
Rich P

mat 60,

I'm Happy to hear of your Wife's continued good health. I'm also Happy to hear of a Husband who cherishes his Wife as much as you do.

I'll be wishing you both many, many more years of the same!

Cheers to You and Yours!

Cherish and appreciate the ones you love while you have them and they have you. In the end nothing is as precious as time and our loved ones - not even our bikes! (although there may be some who won't agree with the last bit :D)

Glad your wife got the all clear. Enjoy a good safe season on two wheels.

Did you guys grow up together or something? :s

Dear Doctor, It's funny you asked this. I believe we did grow up together as our lives are in parallel. Knowing and liking Mr. Softy was just one of many similarities. Scary.:s

Last edited:
Glad to hear that your wife is cancer free Mat.
If caring about and loving someone is being a softy,then I guess we are all softies.

I think alto of of us have had some very difficult times in our lives..I wish all of you the strength to get through it. Thank you all again....Mat

Back