free website stats program All is good.. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

All is good..

Mat I'm just gonna call you Mr. Softy. Glad to hear bout your wife being in good health.

When I was a kid there was a big panel ice cream truck came around the neighbor hood and had a big sign on it that said "Mr. Softy". Man they had the best Vanilla shakes.

That truck sure was a welcome site on those hot humid summer nights when we had no A.C.

Glad to hear of you good news Mat, you big softy; a good woman can do that to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to you and your wife. The big C keeps taking people way before their time. Glad to see your bride is beating it!

Mat, I am glad that your wife is OK. We just all need stop and count our blessings for tomorrow was never promised. God bless you and your family.

Good news for your wife Mat! I am really happy for her (and you) that she is beating this. Wasn't there an ice cream company named "Mr. Softy?" Any relation?:)

Morning....Mr Softy again....To have all these well wishes means a great deal to me..Im going to have a great day.....:) Were going to get some nice temps soon and its nice to have a bike and wife in good running condition..I wish all of you good health to you and your love ones........:D

Back