All is good..

Discussion in 'General OFF TOPIC' started by mat 60, Mar 14, 2012.

1. mat 60

mat 60 Senior Member

Sometimes my days are not as good as I wish thay could be { If you no what I mean} but onece a year I take my wife to a hospital in mass to make shore she is still cancer free and I thank god she is......Sorry if I seem like a softy but I think allot different than I use to ....I love my wife...:)

2. fin_676

fin_676 Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Well i don't think you are being a softy being concerned about those close to you and their good health is a good way to be

Brian

3. oldhippie

oldhippie Senior Member

Glad your better half is still cancer free and I pray she continues to be.

None of us want a loved one to leave this earth before us and before their time.

4. mat 60

mat 60 Senior Member

Thank you very much guys..Mat

5. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

That is Good Mat, give tour wife some extra hugs tonight:s

6. Jeff Klarich

Jeff Klarich Well-Known Member Contributor

Cancer free is good news, concrats. I love my wife so much I wanna crome her!

7. Gold4484

Gold4484 Active Member Contributor

Hey Mat....your not a softy...just a down to earth American kind of guy!! Very GLAD to hear the good news. Lets all hope for the same type of news in the coming years! :)

BRIAN

8. horizonchaser

horizonchaser Senior Member Contributor

You're a loving, caring person Mat who has his priorities right. When we are blessed with a loving wife, with age comes the wisdom of learning to cherish those that we hold dear.
    A softie? Hardly.
    Glad she is cancer free. May she remain that way.

9. R_W_B

R_W_B Senior Member

Mat I'm just gonna call you Mr. Softy. Glad to hear bout your wife being in good health.

When I was a kid there was a big panel ice cream truck came around the neighbor hood and had a big sign on it that said "Mr. Softy". Man they had the best Vanilla shakes.

10. glgarrett

glgarrett Active Member

God bless you and your wife.