free website stats program All is good.. | Harley Davidson Forums

All is good..

mat 60

Sometimes my days are not as good as I wish thay could be { If you no what I mean} but onece a year I take my wife to a hospital in mass to make shore she is still cancer free and I thank god she is......Sorry if I seem like a softy but I think allot different than I use to ....I love my wife...:)

Well i don't think you are being a softy being concerned about those close to you and their good health is a good way to be

Brian

Glad your better half is still cancer free and I pray she continues to be.

None of us want a loved one to leave this earth before us and before their time.

That is Good Mat, give tour wife some extra hugs tonight:s

Hey Mat....your not a softy...just a down to earth American kind of guy!! Very GLAD to hear the good news. Lets all hope for the same type of news in the coming years! :)

BRIAN

You're a loving, caring person Mat who has his priorities right. When we are blessed with a loving wife, with age comes the wisdom of learning to cherish those that we hold dear.
A softie? Hardly.
Glad she is cancer free. May she remain that way.

Mat I'm just gonna call you Mr. Softy. Glad to hear bout your wife being in good health.

When I was a kid there was a big panel ice cream truck came around the neighbor hood and had a big sign on it that said "Mr. Softy". Man they had the best Vanilla shakes.

Back