free website stats program All I want for Christmas... Harley gifts. | Harley Davidson Forums

All I want for Christmas... Harley gifts.

cdn-bigfoot

OK.
If you're wife (husband) and family are like mine, they have no idea what to get you for a holiday gift.
Post a list of what you want for your bike or other HD related items.
Pictures too if you have 'em.

This'll sorta be like clipping pictures from the Sears catalog.
Refer your significant others here for a clue to what is cool.

My list.
1) Steel braided lines for clutch, brake and throttle.
2) HD shirts, jeans...
3) HD (or better) clear lens glasses for night riding.
4) A bike lift.
5) Tool cabinet and chest. Red or Black.
6) Leather quick release saddle bags for Dyna Street Bob.
7) Drakkar Noir cologne.
8) NO TIES OR SLIPPERS!!!!

Oh Yeah.

that peace and love thing too

Now that that's outa the way.
Get selfish!

Last edited by a moderator:
Inner Primary cover
Voltage Regulator cover
saddle bags
A more comfortable seat

And oh, that extended 31-day thing, to be brought out slowly by Rosanna Arquette and that model Paulina-somebody, I can't think of her name.

If you're wife (husband) and family are like mine, they have no idea what to get you for a holiday gift.

I went to the HD website, picked out possible options, add them to the on-line "wish list", and printed it out. That way, the exact part numbers (with prices) are in my wife's hands when she goes to the dealer. I picked out several items from low to medium price so she can take the kids and they can pick stuff out.

No high price stuff on my list, I'll just sneak that onto the bike when the wife isn't looking! :s

Texas Elf

I had my 8th ann. yesterday and the wife got me the Willie G. foot board inserts. Boy they look good. Can't wait for Santa to see what he brings me.

XM Radio add-on
Points cover
Aileron grips
Bike lift
New style Kuryakyn flame shift linkage
Braided lines/cables
Tourpak
Solo seat (wife has her own bike)

:panic: dang guys, scrambling to get paulina back with the old christmas list for sears, i want the braided lines and xm now. just when i thought i had it all :D

Back