free website stats program Alarm Transport Mode | Harley Davidson Forums

Alarm Transport Mode

glider.

BOT Machine
Posted by "mnultra"...

This is for the newer "smart FOB" (button less) .

This is the procedure for setting your alarm to Transport Mode when trailering a bike with the newer key fob system.

To Arm the System

* Turn IGN key to ON and set OFF/RUN switch to OFF

* Turn IGN key to ACC

* Press both turn switches. Turn signals will flash once.

* Turn IGN to OFF. The system responds with 3 turn signal flashes.

To Disarm the System

* With FOB present, turn IGN to ON.

* Set OFF/RUN switch to RUN to exit transport mode.

I dont have the manual for my softail so didnt do this when we moved, now I cant get rid of the tIp error on the odometer, I have checked that the TSSM hasnt moved, any suggestions? ::nosad

I dont have the manual for my softail so didnt do this when we moved, now I cant get rid of the tIp error on the odometer, I have checked that the TSSM hasnt moved, any suggestions? ::nosad

Have you cycled the key a few times? I would guess you can not get bike started?

Yes, even checked TSSM seating etc., WOW test ok and no DTC's in diag, so really stuffed.

I should say that the tip doesnt always appear in the dial either, but that I am getting the engine light staying on for a second each time I switch ignition on!
Still wont start tho!?

Need details of "won't start". Do you hear the fuel pump prime, then stop when key is turned on, does the starter engage and spin the engine over? Do your turn signals flash when you turn ign. on (shouldn't), do they flash twice when ign. is shut off (should).

I think this "active" thread should be moved. This is a "self help area"?

Back