free website stats program alarm sensitivity adjustment | Harley Davidson Forums

alarm sensitivity adjustment

jerryw618

hello there , does anyone know how to adjust the sensitivity on the factory alarm system on a 2007 sportster?

I'm not sure but I don't they're adjustable any more...Ithink 04/05 was the last year they were adjustable...but if I'm wrong someone please pipe in cause I' have an 07 sporty with an alarm and I too would like it a little more sensitive..

Do not know about change that removed the alarm sensitivity program. Listed below is an excerpt for HD Security System I TSSM Alarm Sensitivity Table 3-4:

NO .....ACTION.......................................WAIT CONFIRMATION............... NOTES
1.) Set RUN/OFF swtich to OFF
2.) Turn IGN KEY ON-OFF-ON-OFF-ON
3.) Press left turn sw 2 times & release.......Two or Three Flashes..............2 = Domestic; 3 = INT'L
4.) Press & Hold key fob button down ........One Flash of Signal.................*Security System I only*
5.) Press left turn sw 1 time & release........Signal flashes x option............ 1 = very low, 2 = low, 3= med, 4 = high
6.) Press & release left turn sw to ............Turn signals flash option.......... As above
advance through options
7.) Turn IGN key OFF

Last edited:
I think when they went to the hands free FOB's in 07 you could no longer adjust the alarm sensitivity.

Back