free website stats program alarm fob 2008 rocker c | Harley Davidson Forums

alarm fob 2008 rocker c

rockerc

I have some problems with my Rocker c security system. I think so because key symbol displayed in instrument panel. I got my bike from auction with no alarm fob. Now when I put ignition key in, all four turn signals blink. Is there any how I can deactivate alarm system and start my bike ? I do not have 5 digit PIN either. Could dealer retrieve PIN code using VIN number? What options do I have ?
Thanks

I have some problems with my Rocker c security system. I think so because key symbol displayed in instrument panel. I got my bike from auction with no alarm fob. Now when I put ignition key in, all four turn signals blink. Is there any how I can deactivate alarm system and start my bike ? I do not have 5 digit PIN either. Could dealer retrieve PIN code using VIN number? What options do I have ?
Thanks

If you do NOT have the fobs, and do not know the PIN code, you are probably going to have to get a Dealership to intervene. I am sure they will want you to show proof that you are the legal owner of the bike (like you have the title in your name) when you go to have this done.

TQ

I used that procedure to get PIN , but it didn't work. I guess I have to have a FOB to flash the PIN. It makes sense, otherwise anybody could disarm the alarm . I also tried to enter VIN last 5 digit (my VIN ending ..86280) , but didn’t work either.
I would like to know if somebody managed to get PIN without FOB. If somebody could tell me how many times they say to hit left/right blinkers in 2008 owner’s manual would be much appreciated. thanks

I have use that procedure to get the pin, but your right it only works if you have the fob. I hate to say it but I think a trip to a dealer is in order:( I'll see what I can find out for ya on Tuesday.

TSM or TSSM? Can I get part number for TSM module somewhere (for 2008 rockerc ) that I could compare prices ? Dealer told me that there is not much difference in price. I would like to see on my own. If it’s true I rather go with TSSM. Then learn module to ECM start my bike and later bring bike to a dealer to program the key fob. You have this link here ZANOTTI MOTOR CO. INC, Butler, PA 16001 - Motorcycle, ATV, Trikes, Golf Cars
where TSSM goes for 219$. Down the road I would install the alarm anyway.
Any thoughts?

TSM or TSSM? Can I get part number for TSM module somewhere (for 2008 rockerc ) that I could compare prices ? Dealer told me that there is not much difference in price. I would like to see on my own. If it’s true I rather go with TSSM. Then learn module to ECM start my bike and later bring bike to a dealer to program the key fob. You have this link here ZANOTTI MOTOR CO. INC, Butler, PA 16001 - Motorcycle, ATV, Trikes, Golf Cars
where TSSM goes for 219$. Down the road I would install the alarm anyway.
Any thoughts?

If you have the "Smart System" TSSM installed, I think you will get the fob too. The siren is a plug in module that will cost you another 100 at the parts counter, and then you slide it in place and make sure it is snapped in. NBD.

See here as an example:

http://www.latus-harley-davidson.com/browseproddetail.asp?cat=-1&catn=Security&modelid=659&prod=91684%2D08&model=659

TQ

you could try to call h-d directly, not any dealer. they could tell you who the original dealer who got the bike . and then you call them for their pin. or you could try 12345, or 11111, or 22222 or 23232, all the dealers use pin like these. i know ours is 11111, all prep jobs get that defaulted pin in case something happens like a salesman losing the key....yes this actually happens:newsmile030:

Back