free website stats program Airhawk seat | Harley Davidson Forums

Airhawk seat

67wizard

Has anyone tried or is useing the airhawk seat pad? If you do what do you think about it ? good or bad. I need something. I seam to sweat one longer rides. Need to get some air under me to dry off. I have tried the gel seat pad and don't care for them.

My wife and I both use airhawk, can ride an extra 200 miles a day if we need to. Just remember they only need a small bit of air in them. They,re pricey but they work for us.

I use an Airhawk on longer trips, also powders such as Goldbond or Monkey Butt. The A/H pad was originally developed for people who spent all their time in wheel chairs.
kemo

I use one, can do 500 miles in a day with it. For best ventilation though, beads are the best, like sitting on an air conditioner. I have not used this particular brand, but is a place to start. BeadRider - Beaded Motorcycle Seats I went to Auto Zone bought one for a car and modified it to fit my Ultra. Will definitely keep your bum dry.

I have a used one for sale in excellent condition. Used it when i owned a bmwlt. Pm me if interested

Yes I use one and love it , it will raise youup about an inch off seat .
used it from st louis to Strugis this year

Similar to kemo - I use powder and, believe it or not, bike shorts (spandex) under my pants. In the MidWest - keeps things drier & cool for the longer treks.

Of course, I could wear the bike shorts only, but that wouldn't be pretty...;-)

Back