air suspension seat reinstalliton

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by bobwire, Mar 16, 2010.

1. bobwire

bobwire Active Member

want to go back to pogo seat on my 05 police rk, don't if i have to relocate (or if i can ) the bladder, and keep my finder mounted rear seat, or get one that mounts on the stock police tour pac mount. any ideas ?.........bw

2. Chopper

Chopper Senior Member

you can mount the tank in one of the saddlebag and I have seen some nice setups behind police seats, what you have might work.

3. Jonas

Jonas Junior Member

I have a Police Bike. I mounted my tank behind the left side cover. By the battery. Very easy and takes about 20 minutes to do it. I can take a picture, if you need it. IMHO this is the very best place to put it. Only downfall you have to remove the cover to check or adjust the air.

4. bobwire

bobwire Active Member

jonas, chopper, thanx, you guys got me goin in the right direction.............bw

5. bobwire

bobwire Active Member

new question, will the stock police seat be any taller, can't stand any extra cause i'm 6-5..........bw

6. Jonas

Jonas Junior Member

I just measured mine. With the bike straight up 32" from the floor to top of the seat. It more then likely be higher.

7. bobwire

bobwire Active Member

thanx jonas, my stuff is on the way, i'll let you know about the location of the bladder........bw