free website stats program Air Shock Pump | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Air Shock Pump

I just bought my first Harley and needed to check the shock pressure and ultimately add air. I tried several cheap routes and none let me off the shock quick enough to keep the proper pressure in the shock. I looked at the bike pump route and discovered the gauges were not low pressure scale to make it easy to read the air pressure. They were also approximately $30. Tried the sports ball pump and could not disconnect quick enough. I made a trip to the HD dealer and bought the "brand". It works terrific. Fine gauge and you can disconnsct from the stem and not lose any air. Yes, the right tool for the job.

Thanks for all the imput from you guys, glider was right I kinda mulled about it all day and since I'm on vacatioin after tomorrow and I want to take the wife out riding I went ahead and bought the HD one, plus I like the box it comes in so I can carry it nicely in my bag and make adjustments as needed.
Thanks again for all you insight guys, I'm really likeing this site. I'm even keeping my cursing in check:D.

I'm even keeping my cursing in check:D.

Yeah watch that language man, or Glider will be on you in 2 seconds like flies on poo LOL!! <Unfortunately I know from experience!!> They run a tight, clean ship here, so keep it clean and you'll be here for a long time and learn a TON. I know I do! :D

yeah watch that language man, or glider will be on you in 2 seconds like flies on poo lol!! <unfortunately i know from experience!!> they run a tight, clean ship here, so keep it clean and you'll be here for a long time and learn a ton. I know i do! :d

Ain't it the truth :D

Just when you think nobody is watching you..........:D

Poofclean-1.jpg

Yeah watch that language man, or Glider will be on you in 2 seconds like flies on poo LOL!! <Unfortunately I know from experience!!> They run a tight, clean ship here, so keep it clean and you'll be here for a long time and learn a TON. I know I do! :D

I have no red edit notifications yet and plan on keeping it that way.

I got one the first time I posted and still don't remember what I said but I pay extra attention since.

Dont forget if you dont buy the HD one it wont put HD approved air in and will void your warranty:small3d023: OK really the HD unit is nice and not that overpriced for the performance.

Back