free website stats program air pumps and white walls | Harley Davidson Forums

air pumps and white walls

lamolly

:)i was wondering if the harley davidson air pumps for shocks are worth the money or can you use something else. also besides harley white wall cleaner what is the best way to clean your whitewalls on your road king classic besides the old fashion way of sos pads. after a while the white starts to fade ot. thnks

I was hesitant at first but one of the best things I have bought for my bike!:D
Me too. I didn't want to fork over the $45.00 I think it was after just laying out all that money for the bike but I'm glad I did. It is a good pump. Why fool around with something that might over pressurize your air shocks and possibly ruin them? It was worth the initial investment.

Happy with the HD pump and Mr Clean magic erasers for the white walls. I never let them get bad enough to need anything harsher. The back tire get worse than the front, but it needs to be replaced sooner and then I am good to go!

Back in my earlier years, I drove rods and customs sporting WIDE whites, and musclecars with white letter tires. By far the best product I ever found for cleaning the white portions was Wesley's BLECHE-WITE. Spray it on, wait a few minutes, take a damp rag and give them a quick wipe down, then hose them off - DONE! Unbelievably easy after spending HOURS on Saturdays with an SOS pad trying to get the three 1/4" ring whitewalls clean on the corners of my Pontiac Grand Prix!

Back