free website stats program Air Horn | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Air Horn

I have heard this horn personally on Fourdogs Road King and all I can say is -- huh , what, speak-up can't hear ya !!!! Very LOUD !!!! (The only thing though - when he demo's it for someone - make sure he shut off his alarm!!) lol!!!

Well...ahhh yeah..i am just a lil forgetful....( I'm 64 after all) now wheres my glasses !

REWIND....for the Harley "YES" just plug and play.....however a relay does come with the unit. The relay is required with all other Bikes according to my understanding.....Someone says they are at Auto Zone...you will be surprised how loud this horn is for its size...Yeah Yeah after ya install it and wanna show it off...be sure of two things...1st ya turn off your Alarm and 2nd...become familiar what your Alarm sounds like so ya don't make a stupid statement like I did in front of my wife ..R. Lewis and his wife..."Who Alarm is going off" ?..

Last edited:
Thanks Fourdogs!!! I'm going to get one............SOON!!!

Ok great and plz post how ya like it...I see another person here also has one...cool! BTW this is the company (Italian Co.) that makes the Harley Air horn.Well the little compressor anyhow.

An inexpensive alternative I use, is a 6 volt horn on my 12 volt system. They are avail. in most aftermarket catalogs. The one on my Dyna has been there for 12 + years, and is mounted at the top of the front down tubes. They will NOT burn out unless you lay on the button for 10 seconds or so. They are quite loud. I got the 6" chrome classic looking one (round & flat) for $10, probably up to $15 by now. I will be putting one on the E.G., had forgotten about it 'till now.

P6141699.jpg

+1 On the Stebel, except I paid $39.95 at Auto-zone.
I mounted it on the engine guard, and kept the OEM in place as well... more noise (from the horn) the better

I like this one mounted on the sparkler bar did ya just use a tap off connector and run the wires forward ?

Theres one on ebay called a PIAA sport horn 115db. Mounts right in you existing horn cover.

Back