free website stats program Air Horn | Harley Davidson Forums

Air Horn

soulshaker

Is there anyone that can recommend a good reasonably priced air horn or loud electric horn for my Ultra Classic?

Last edited:
TwistedThrottle.com : Stebel Nautilus Compact Dual-Tone 12-Volt Motorcycle Air Horn, 139 dB, Black or Chrome - Stebel

i dressed mine up a bit with the HD emblem and the chrome top I took off the Harley Air horn I used to have.

swear it sounds like a 18 wheeler....its cost me 47.00 Bucks at a rally in Brandson Mo.
.if ya don't want the chrome its 10 bucks cheaper..I paid 179.00 for the Harley Air Horn and did not have any luck with it ..sounded like a sick cow....

Hmmm a "M-M-O-O-O" sound emanating from behind the "Cowbell" on the side of a HOG...now that must have been a "sight" :bigsmiley22:

P6141699.jpg

+1 On the Stebel, except I paid $39.95 at Auto-zone.
I mounted it on the engine guard, and kept the OEM in place as well... more noise (from the horn) the better

That Stebel looks like the one for me? Is it just plug and play, or do you have to add a relay?

Seems like everyone's got an AIR horn. I've got the RIVCO electric horn and I like it just fine - tons louder than the stock horn.

Back