free website stats program air filters | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

air filters

I got my Big Sucker off of eBay for $100 shipped and it's the chrome version. I used the stock OE cover. It did feel like it pushed out the cover slightly and hit my leg when riding, but not a big deal to me. It was a very easy 20-30 min install.

Hey folks,
I saw this down the street. Looks like what many are looking for.
They fit under stock covers, are washable and are supposed to flow 37% more than even the Zippers filters.
Havn't used one myself - They don't fit my S&S tuned intake.:s

Attachments

• Picture 7.png
    Picture 7.png
    94.6 KB · Views: 54
I recently did a roller chain conversion on my '99 Ultra. In the course of putting her back together, I went with a Big Sucker air filter. Price was right, good quality, easy install and the bike runds great.

Hey folks,
They fit under stock covers, are washable and are supposed to flow 37% more than even the Zippers filters.

That one would really hit your leg my Big sucker does but where it does right now isnt a big deal but with that wow

Hey folks,

Hey!
I've seen those before!!!!!!

I am installing V & H Long shot staggered pipes on my 07 Deuce, and thinking of using the V & H Drak intake filter and Fuelpak as a complete package.

Any thoughts?

V&H makes some good products but for ease of tune you may consider the TFI instead of the fuel pack. JMHO.

i use a K&N filter on my bike.....when i had my carb dyno tuned i had the mech pull the engine with the K&N and with a stock H-D the K&N did perform better i think 2H.P. better so i'm running a K&N lol mainly because i can wash it and reuse it not because of the performance gain

Back