free website stats program air deflector | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

air deflector

Front wheel air Baffle, I adapted it to mine. I find a great difference in the amount of buffeting I get in the chest and face. Clear lowers help also.

eleft36 - Who makes the clear baffles you have installed?

I have a 08 Street Glide and can't use the HD fork baffles and I'm looking for an alternate fork baffle and yours are even stealthy.

eleft36 - Who makes the clear baffles you have installed?

I have a 08 Street Glide and can't use the HD fork baffles and I'm looking for an alternate fork baffle and yours are even stealthy.

AZ,

There might be confusion as to which is the Front wheel air baffle (HD kit #58520-79TC) and the Memphis Shades lowers (MEM9888 Independent Lowers).
The baffle is mounted under the head light and the lowers are mounted on the fork tubes shown under the signal lights. Google "Memphis Shades lowers".

Hope this helps.

Al

This is the front wheel air baffle.

tn652s3.jpg

tn653s3.jpg

AZ,

There might be confusion as to which is the Front wheel air baffle (HD kit #58520-79TC) and the Memphis Shades lowers (MEM9888 Independent Lowers).
The baffle is mounted under the head light and the lowers are mounted on the fork tubes shown under the signal lights. Google "Memphis Shades lowers".

Hope this helps.

Al

I run that HD part # & did a search for the front wheel air baffle on the HD web site & came up with nothing , do I have to go to a dealer to find that part & what is the cost ?

Thanks. I might have to give it a try. I just put a windshield on and I am getting air coming up behind the shield. At 70+ its like I don't have the shield on at all.

Back