free website stats program air deflector | Harley Davidson Forums

air deflector

caseyleiser

Put one of those $25.00 air deflectors on my ultra. The one that attaches to the front forks below the gas tank, glad it was free (christmas gift certificate). Doesn,t do anything. I guess a new windshield will be next. Maybe a recurve, I,ve read good things about em.

I put the air deflector on my RK and I did notice a difference in the turbulence coming up and over the tank. If you ride for a while with it and remove it, you'll see the difference.

Put one of those $25.00 air deflectors on my ultra. The one that attaches to the front forks below the gas tank, glad it was free (christmas gift certificate). Doesn,t do anything. I guess a new windshield will be next. Maybe a recurve, I,ve read good things about em.

Front wheel air Baffle, I adapted it to mine. I find a great difference in the amount of buffeting I get in the chest and face. Clear lowers help also.

Attachments

• IMG_0669 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0669 (Medium).JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 1,409
Mine works well to stop air from coming over the top of the tank.
I ordered a CV 8" recurve and we'll see how it works on the buffeting.

I too just added a pair to my EG. Haven't riden it yet to see the level of difference. Afraid to put too many "extras" on less it look like a GW! :56:

I put the air deflector on my RK and I did notice a difference in the turbulence coming up and over the tank. If you ride for a while with it and remove it, you'll see the difference.

Am i reading some of this right? will a different curvature of my windshield help eliminate head buffeting?

I put one on my Ultra and while it didn't stop it all, I could definitely tell a difference.
:42:

i added the fork bafel also. stoped the blast over the front of the tank that hit you in the face.
well worth the $$

i also tried the fork wings, the block eaven more wind, mades for a nice ride

Yes, SE.
A noticeable increase in stability when crossing the longitudinal joints in the road

Al

Back