free website stats program Air Blowers for Drying Your Bike | Harley Davidson Forums

Air Blowers for Drying Your Bike

cedarbrook63

I saw a post recently by Glider where he extolled the virtues of a powerful vacuum/blower for drying his bike. From what I can gather this blower is essentially a power hair dryer used for Show Dogs - make an Afghan Hound look like a an extra large Pom-Pom for a cheer leader in about 1 minute. :D

I've looked on e-bay and some other sites to see if such a dryer can be sourced in Britain but without success - they all seem to be on USA sites/stores. Have any of you members in the British Isles found anything good for drying your scoot other than the garden leaf blower?

I saw a post recently by Glider where he extolled the virtues of a powerful vacuum/blower for drying his bike. From what I can gather this blower is essentially a power hair dryer used for Show Dogs - make an Afghan Hound look like a an extra large Pom-Pom for a cheer leader in about 1 minute. :D

I've looked on e-bay and some other sites to see if such a dryer can be sourced in Britain but without success - they all seem to be on USA sites/stores. Have any of you members in the British Isles found anything good for drying your scoot other than the garden leaf blower?

Try this hogbitz - splash page

Also Air Shammy has a good machine that is less mony, I think about $120. plus shipping. Scott is a good dude to deal with and stands behind his product.

Thank you gentlemen. I feel suitably humble and inept!!! :52: No wonder my wife hates to send me shopping without the list taped to my head.:)

But boy am I glad that you pointed me in the right direction. Out comes that card again............

The Air Shammy write up on their site claim that the "competition" (probably the Metro Blaster) can blast air and water into places that they shouldn't go. This seems the same sort of warning as applies to pressure washer lances etc. Is this a possible problem with the powerful air driers?

Never had a problem with it either in all the years I have used it. The competition will always find a way to knock the other guy.:s

Back