free website stats program Ahoy from Falls Church, Virginia | Harley Davidson Forums

Ahoy from Falls Church, Virginia

Jaguar F822

Didn't know that ESL could still cause me problems after living in the USA for nearly 22 years.
My first two accounts were deleted by alert moderators after choosing accounts names that were apparently too close to English "bad" words. I hope third time is a charm! :laugh

Anyway; This FLHTCUI is my second motorcycle, the first one was a 1943 BSA M20, which after an accident was sold around 1994 to a Air-Force SGT from Rockville, MD if I remember correctly. Wonder if it is still around.

After nearly 17 years of "agreed upon" abstinence from motorcycle riding, we recently purchased this 2003 Ultra Classic Electra Glide Anniversary Edition.

I've done roughly 500 miles since the purchase and for a while I thought I was back on the BSA.... Obviously this bike has riding comfort, but the first couple of weeks it was back to getting greasy hands instead of riding pleasure. But that's for another topic.

She's awesome and a beauty! I already learned (and applied) a lot of things from this forum while lurking around the topics.

Will be back here often for more reading pleasure, but first I am going to participate in my first modest motorcycle run, the "Wounded Warrior Project Motorcycle Run around Wash.D.C. beltway" on Saturday June 25th.
Anybody joining me? I was going to post a link to the event, but as this is my first post, that's a big :newsmile055:

Later!

Pim van Wijngaarden

WELCOME.....
and thank you for supporting the wounded warriors! I supported the bike ride down here in jax! actually when I signed on as a volunteer they were calling it the "soldier ride"... I did not find out till' 2 weeks later it was for petal bikers..... 50 miles later my (EDIT) was killing me...... but it was all for my brothers and sisters who were not as fortunate as me..... ----i may be a little crazy now but i have 10 fingers and 10 toes

Please read this...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Back