free website stats program Ahhhhhh, That SMELL... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Ahhhhhh, That SMELL...

Nothing is free! If you've spent money there before or will later, you've paid for it. It is a good gesture for them, and too many of them are short on that these days.

You better watch it Lew, they are going call you glider soon with that outlook! :bigsmiley20:

BTW, I agree there too.

When you walk thru the doors in the HD dealership, its that aroma., That Smell..That, That LEATHER & CHROME smell. don't you love it!:D

Alright, you're cut off!:bigsmiley14:

I went to the HD Dealer in Tifton yesterday and was VERY upset when I got there. They were CLOSED!!!! I was not the only one though. There were 4 other vehicles that pulled up while I was there.

I'm not saying I haven't been seen sniffing under the door or through a mail slot of a closed HD Dealer. :unsure

I go to my dealer so much it's like going to Cheers :cheers" Everybody knows my name" I laugh because as I walk in the door , Steve ( the parts guy always says "Hey Peggy!" and half a dozen guys turn around to see who just came in. And:bigsmiley12: it's ME. That 63 year old "biker Grammy" Cool EH?

Yeah I was disappointed big time when I pulled up and they were closed. I was going to get my little girl something from there. Oh well, better luck next time.

Back