free website stats program Aftermarket sidestand. | Harley Davidson Forums

Aftermarket sidestand.

Rosey

My Sporty got hit in a parking lot and knocked off the sidestand, breaking the sidestand mount. Does anyone other than TC Bros make an aftermarket sidestand for ridged mount EVO Sportsters?

Thanks, Rosey

Welcome from So. Texas. Are you talking about the mount on the frame broke off or just the kickstand broke off it's mount on the frame? If it is the mount on the frame just have it welded back on.
tourbox

Welcome from So. Texas. Are you talking about the mount on the frame broke off or just the kickstand broke off it's mount on the frame? If it is the mount on the frame just have it welded back on.
tourbox
The mount itself broke so what's left of it will have to be ground off and something new welded onto the frame. The TC Bros kick stands are made for lowered customs, so are too short for an 2003 EVO Sportster with stock suspension. I'd even be willing to consider a center stand but there doesn't seem to be any of those, either for an '03.

I looked at Paughco's catalog and didn't see anything listed. You can call them at 1-800-423-2621. They may be able to help you or steer you in the right direction. They have been in the frame/parts business since 1969.
tourbox

Back