free website stats program Aftermarket Detachable Fairing w/Stereo | Harley Davidson Forums

Aftermarket Detachable Fairing w/Stereo

franka

Want to add a detachable fairing with stereo but struggling on which brand. They all claim to be the best and prices are all over the board. Currently looking at Reckless Motorcycle for about 1300.00 all in. Has anyone had experience with this brand or can you recommend another under 1500.00 please.

While there are plenty of ones for fixed fairings, ones for detachable ones goes down to a few. Recently H-D started marketing the BOOM system...had a chance to sample one in the local H-D store and it seemed pretty good...though there are no specs as to output level or Watts RMS or Peak for either of the two versions, one for windshield mounting (not very many alternatives) and one for handlebar mounting (which there are several alternatives). The mounting methods and hardware look well thought out, the speakers are listed as water resistant. Suggest you check it out, and bring your IPOD with you to cable it up! :)

Do a search on here for detachable fairings and you will find one that I was looking at 850.00 bucks with radio and 4 speakers. I believe the website is wideopencustoms.com

i have couple friend bought a really nice primed paited fairing on ebay for $250.00 no radio and speakers but you add your own. you can get it painted and radio set for under $500.00

they sell marine grade radios and speakers online.

Back