Aftermarket Cam for Revtech 110 ci

Discussion in 'Engine, Fuel and Exhaust' started by dino769, Oct 14, 2009.

1. dino769

dino769 Member

Aftermarket Cam question? I'm currently running a 110 ci Revtech. It was shipped from CCI with a EV71 .560 Andrews cam. I would like to know if anyone has went with a higer performance cam and if it is doable? I ran a 80 ci Evo for years with a .550 Crane Fireball cam, that bike was a beast. If anyone has any info on my question, it would be much appreciated. Looking to get my bike on the local dyno soon to see what the hp/torque numbers are, as CCI claims 115 hp/120 tq in thier advertisement.

2. Drumrguy

Drumrguy Account Removed

Yes you can change the cam, but like any other motor you will need to check valve to piston clearance on how big you can go. I believe you can call CCI tech support and they should be able to recommend a cam. Good luck. :D

3. dino769

dino769 Member

I have heard the setup to go with is a .600 Andrews cam and milling the heads forty thousandths. I wanted to post this on here as I was seeking information on if anyone has done this mod. The motor was put in the bike in 4/05, so I have been running it for years with minimal issues. Just looking to hop it up a little bit. Thanks for the resoponse.