free website stats program After Market Mufflers | Harley Davidson Forums

After Market Mufflers

nt6977

Ok here go’s. Has any of you ran after market mufflers on your bike without changing the any thing else on your bike. I want to put Rinehart mufflers on my 09 Ultra. But what else is needed. Air cleaner, fuel manager, etc. Thanks in advance.

had rineharts put on my 04 Heritage.... no mods.... shop where I bought them said it was ok... I haven't noticed anything ....except the excellent sound... and the compliments that I have gotten:D

As long as you go mufflers only, you'll be OK. If you go to true duals or add a hi flow breather, then you need to get into some sort of fuel management.

Put them bad boys on today and took her out for about a 30 mile ride, and all is well. Talk to service manager at dealership and he wants to dyno it when I get a few miles on her. Hell I think he is going to pick up the tab for the run time on the dyno, cause he ask me if he could use it for a guinea pig. More...

Looks like we are on the same page at the same time. I also just bought an 09 Ultra and want to put on pipes. What do you think of the reinharts? Let me know and pics would be GREAT! Thanks and enjoy your ride.

Have An 08 Electra Glide And I Installed Rush Mufflers And Left All Else Stock,have Had No Problems Except A Little Popping On Decel At Times,hopes This Helps.

Those are the same slip ons I was thinking of putting on my 09. Please post and let us know how you like them!

Back