free website stats program After Market Lower Fairings on FLHX | Harley Davidson Forums

After Market Lower Fairings on FLHX

hapbob

I thought I wanted to try lowers on the Street Glide. OEM are big money I think? I have tried to buy used on E-Bay but they go for about what new cost. I found after market on E-Bay...Any one tried those or any other after market beside Hogg Chopps...Not sure I would like the hogg Chopps. Sugestions?
Hap

Something as highly visible as this I wouldn't go with aftermarket. Spend the money and get the HD ones made specifically for your bike. They will look great, fit great, and help retain the resale value of your bike. I looked at the aftermarket tourpaks and decided to spend the extra cash and get the HD version. Haven't regretted that decision for one second.

Hey
Yes I was talking about the lowers on the crash bar for leg/feet protection in rain/cold. You guys are right the Harley ones will look best! I will leave then on most of the time I'm guessing so I don't want the soft version. I'll keep looking for a nice harley used pair..
Thanks
Hap

Hey
Yes I was talking about the lowers on the crash bar for leg/feet protection in rain/cold. You guys are right the Harley ones will look best! I will leave then on most of the time I'm guessing so I don't want the soft version. I'll keep looking for a nice harley used pair..
Thanks
Hap

i have a nice used set for $400

I use Desert Dawgs they serve the purpose and were relatively cheap but high quality and are easy on/off.

Lookin at my Avatar I see I need to update my pic and ride info..... Wide Glide is long gone now roll on a 07 Street Glide.

I asked for a set of Desert Dawgs for my birthday back in August, have ridden with them now in both cold and rain. I am very pleased with them :D

Check out EBay

Check out E-BAy member fairingmega Has lowers made of ABS and I they look pretty nice Some bidders have won them for $281.00 plus 19.00 Shipping

Happy New Year
BuffaloBILL

Last edited:
Back