free website stats program after market fairings for a Road King | Harley Davidson Forums

after market fairings for a Road King

jtrisch

Wondering if anyone out there has a Kuryokin fairing on there Road king. And what are brands are available

put a detachable one on for a customer because he wanted the stereo and the protection for a trip to Alaska, to be honest with you, did not think much of it and it took three people to put it on and take it off. can't remember the brand name, but it really didn't help the handling any the owner said when he returned from Alaska.

I just put one of these on my 03 Anniv RKC.: motorcycle fairings for VTX, Valkyrie, Road King Heritage Softail

My painter said it was the nicest fibreglass he had ever worked with, and it was like that, right out of the mold (black gel-coat).

The fairing is indeed a quick disconnect, and uses the mounting points that the detachable windshield uses. You just replace the rubber bushings with stainless steel ones, and the fairing is clamped in by the acorn nuts, instead of just slipping on.

I'll take pics once I have don't a good detaining of the scoot...

Enjoy,
Rich P

I have a Deadcenter fairing for my 06 RKC, and I love it. It goes on just like the detachable windshield, and locks on, The stereo is a Jensen with Polk Audio speakers. Also has MP3 plug in, and CD player. The paint matched perfect with the black cherry bike. Google Deadcenter Fairings to learn more.

I had the Kuryakyn installed on my 01 Road King Classic and it looks great. I checked out all of them (on-line) and think the Air Master has the best OEM look and it fits the R K like a glove. The sound is very good too. If your bike is black, the paint is a perfect match. I'll post some pictures when I can.

I would recommend the Dragonfly, its made in America unlike allot of the others and is a good quality, with lots of accessories.
They even lowered there prices.
So I hope they are still made here.
Kuryakyn to me seems cheap and gaudy.

I had the Kuryakyn installed on my 01 Road King Classic and it looks great. I checked out all of them (on-line) and think the Air Master has the best OEM look and it fits the R K like a glove. The sound is very good too. If your bike is black, the paint is a perfect match. I'll post some pictures when I can.
Hope u can post pictures of the Airmaster thx
:yes:yes

Before you do anything, Talk to Woody at Woody's Fairing. He's a one man shop. But he has designed and built for the major players in the fair market.

He will work with you from a bare fairing to fully loaded with everything you want a about 1/2 the price of the major players.

motorcycle fairings for VTX, Valkyrie, Road King & Heritage Softail

Back