free website stats program After Installation Rider Backrest Question | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

After Installation Rider Backrest Question

Just a quick update.

Got some miles on this weekend and have to say the backrest is a very nice addition.
Helps this old guys back to feel young again:D

Just a quick update.

Got some miles on this weekend and have to say the backrest is a very nice addition.
Helps this old guys back to feel young again:D

If you don't already have them, highway pegs would be another great addition. They really allow you to move your feet around and get into a variety of positions to ease back and leg pain.

I like the peg arms that bring pegs back z shaped so toes on pegs heels still on floorboards. or u can still streach out & put arch on peg..

Ultrat

Who makes the type you are talking about?

Harley makes several different types of mounts for highway pegs. I can't remember the exact part number I got (not at home right now) but I got the ones that are most adjustable. By mounting them low enough on the crash bars, I now have a choice of three foot positions:

1. Feet flat on the floorboards
2. Heel on floorboards and toe on pegs - feels like forward controls
3. Feet up on pegs

If you haven't figured it out by the time I get home Wednesday evening, I'll try to get the part number for you.

adjustable back rest was best addition for me , rarely go more than a mile without telling myself how much I like it. ahhhhh

Harley makes several different types of mounts for highway pegs. I can't remember the exact part number I got (not at home right now) but I got the ones that are most adjustable. By mounting them low enough on the crash bars, I now have a choice of three foot positions:

1. Feet flat on the floorboards
2. Heel on floorboards and toe on pegs - feels like forward controls
3. Feet up on pegs

If you haven't figured it out by the time I get home Wednesday evening, I'll try to get the part number for you.

DR.
If you could get me that part number I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Haywire hello . got mine off ebay used. i like used . but i have seen the spittin image from kuriocken not spelled correct...

Back