free website stats program Advise please! | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Advise please!

Wear gel bike shorts under your pants when on long rides. The further you twist that thing on the right - the more air-flow you get.:D

Living in the Pac NW I only get too hot a few times a year and just roll with it! It must be horible to live in an area that is too hot for riding! LOL...

Living in the Pac NW I only get too hot a few times a year and just roll with it! It must be horible to live in an area that is too hot for riding! LOL...

Ditto, If I know my pants are gonna end up wet, I put on my rain gear before I start to ride up here in B.C.

I use and ONLY ride now days EVEN when HOT in AZ.... CarHarts Double legged front pants... YES they are Heavy but I stay DRY, Always.. And No Need for leather..

The cotton is the KEY and Wicking material that will breath is a MUST..

ALSO see that your SHORT pants are ALL cotton... Polly-esters will SWEAT regardless if a blend or Not.

I only wear ALL COTTON shirts and double front pants and refrain from my leather Chaps.. Even My leather vest is too much in Az. hot heat.

signed....BUBBIE

I use a sheepskin Butt Pad... Check out the website called "Alaska Leather" They were good people to deal with.

I've been using the beaded seats for about6 months and can not complaint. It took care of monkey but and sweating for complete.

Back