Advise please!

Discussion in 'Dyna Models' started by diver4life, Aug 29, 2010.

1. diver4life

diver4life Active Member

Does anybody knows how to avoid the sweating pants problem? I live in south Florida and anytime I go for a Ride I end up with my pants all wet because of sweading. And thats a shame for me. Any advise will be appreciated . I have the original solo seat on my FXD . Thanks.

2. ultrat

ultrat Senior Member Contributor

Gold Bond ...baby powder..

3. diver4life

diver4life Active Member

Any other tips?

4. BikeSAG

BikeSAG Active Member

5. diver4life

diver4life Active Member

Thats a good option, does it keeps you dry? Sounds like a Pampers Question.:p

6. trickydoc

trickydoc Active Member

sheep skin cover for your seat.

7. TripleJ

TripleJ Senior Member

BikeSag has you covered on this one. I got to borrow one from another member here R.Bingham (Thanks R.B.!) and only had to ride with the beadrider once to know I wanted it in my scoot.

I purchased both front and rear and can say me and the little lady love them. They really doe keep the backside dry :s

8. dr robert

dr robert Active Member

I have been looking at mesh pants with armor. There are some with more ventilation than others. I think the ones I decided I might try are the Olympia Airglide pants, or the Marsee pants. Have not bought any yet though. BMW makes some nice mesh pants also, but they are expensive.

9. diver4life

diver4life Active Member

Thanks Guys! I'm considering to buy the beaded seat. Is an inexpensive option an doesn't look that bad.

10. kemo

kemo R.I.P

Air Hawk works for me and also Monkey Butt or Gold Bond powder
    kemo

Last edited: Aug 29, 2010