free website stats program Advice on new grips? | Harley Davidson Forums

Advice on new grips?

Sunnysideup

Really want to change out my worn tired looking hand grips. Anyone have or like Harley's new "get a grip" ones?

Attachments

• Get a Grip.jpg
    Get a Grip.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 84
I can't comment on those specific grips, but I will pass along a bit of advice I got from a wise salesman one day that applies to ALL grips. It seems so obvious but you see people not doing it constantly.

Make sure you wear your primary pair of gloves when trying out the feel of different grips. Doesn't make a huge difference but enough that you'd hate to drop $100 on new grips and then find out you don't love them 100% the first time you go for an actual ride all gloved up!

That is good advice, especially with my heavy winter gloves. I think they come in two sizes as well.

I'm not really hung up on this model, my bike is nothing fancy, just looking for something functional and not overly flashy.

Dr D I never gave that much thought til now:D I like the Antique style from H D

I have a set of the Get-A-Grips. Been riding Harley's for the last 20+ years and find the grips the best yet. Not only are they very comfortable, but more importantly, in the rain they retain their traction and don't become slippery. Great product. A+

I have installed the Aileron grips on many of my bikes and they are a great addition. They are ergo shaped and fit the hand well.

56425_02TT_M_14866.jpg

Back