free website stats program Across USA.....YOUR BEST Sights To See Roads To Ride: HELP! | Harley Davidson Forums

Across USA.....YOUR BEST Sights To See Roads To Ride: HELP!

BuzzCap7

There is a LOT of information on the internet on where to ride and what to see.....it is actually overloading me.

So no offense to anyone but I am going to try to zero in a LOT by posting this question.

This question is ONLY for those of you who have ridden ALL ACROSS THE USA, at least FOUR TIMES...... could u give me the BEST roads and/or places to go (be it locations or routes) that you would say are ABSOLUTE MUST's? Maybe your BEST 5-6 routes/destinations if it is possible to keep it to the BEST 5-6. I know there are MANY MORE than 5-6. I am just trying to narrow it down to your BEST BEST BEST few.

MANY THANKS in advance,

BuzzCap7

any particular direction you headed??

I am starting out in S.E. Florida. But I can go ANYWHERE in the USA.

Since I am from the Boston and Ft. Lauderdale area's, I have been to pretty much everything inbetween like the Tail of the Dragon, etc...... so I am a little more interested in central and out west ANYwhere.

BuzzCap7

I am starting out in S.E. Florida. But I can go ANYWHERE in the USA.

Since I am from the Boston and Ft. Lauderdale area's, I have been to pretty much everything inbetween like the Tail of the Dragon, etc...... so I am a little more interested in central and out west ANYwhere.

BuzzCap7

Also keep in mind that in the southwest during July and August, it's extemely HOT!!!!! But the Three Sisters in the Texas Hill Country are an awesome ride as well as Southeastern Oklahoma thru Broken Bow.

US Hwy 98, just about anywhere in the panhandle of Florida. ESPECIALLY around Carabelle, Florida. BEAUTIFUL!!

Back