free website stats program Accessing HDTimeline with iPad | Harley Davidson Forums

Accessing HDTimeline with iPad

DakotaRob

Anyone else use an iPad? I keep getting sent to the mobile site. I have two other browsers, Terra and Atomic, that used to let me use the normal site. But now they are defaulting to the mobile site too. Kind of annoying since I don't care for the mobile site.
WAP.gif

If you want a supreme forum experience in hour iPad just get the TapaTalk app. It's great and you can access many other forums

I use Perfect Browser. It emulates a desktop browser. It can do several versions of IE, Firefiox, Google Chrome and Safari.

90% of my forum activity is done using this app. It works well.

Perfect Web Browser - App for iOS

Thanks Tank, that did the trick!

If you want a supreme forum experience in hour iPad just get the TapaTalk app. It's great and you can access many other forums

Thanks! I've heard Tapatalk is pretty good, one of thes days I'll have to give it a try too.

+1 on the Tapatalk App :) It is great for multiple forum users. Saves all your forum logins on the main menu for fast easy access. Just click the forum you wanna access and there it is.

+1 on the talkatap app. It's all I ever use & in many ways is simpler than the conventional interweb.

Are there any HDTimeline folks out there who use Samsung Tab2 10.1 with 4.1 Android? I also do not like the Android compatible Windows Browser and the regular Windows browser does not use tabs to access multiple windows it as open but unable to access or close...I found out 16 open windows is all it can handle LOL! :wall

Back