Accessing HDTalking with iPad

Discussion in 'Computer Corner' started by DakotaRob, Feb 6, 2013.

1. DakotaRob

DakotaRob Active Member

Anyone else use an iPad? I keep getting sent to the mobile site. I have two other browsers, Terra and Atomic, that used to let me use the normal site. But now they are defaulting to the mobile site too. Kind of annoying since I don't care for the mobile site.
    [​IMG]

2. Maustarman

Maustarman Active Member

If you want a supreme forum experience in hour iPad just get the TapaTalk app. It's great and you can access many other forums

3. DakotaRob

DakotaRob Active Member

Thanks Tank, that did the trick!

Thanks! I've heard Tapatalk is pretty good, one of thes days I'll have to give it a try too.

4. jOeDiRt

jOeDiRt New Member

+1 on the Tapatalk App :) It is great for multiple forum users. Saves all your forum logins on the main menu for fast easy access. Just click the forum you wanna access and there it is.

5. Bedrock

Bedrock Active Member

+1 on the talkatap app. It's all I ever use & in many ways is simpler than the conventional interweb.

6. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

Are there any HDTalking folks out there who use Samsung Tab2 10.1 with 4.1 Android? I also do not like the Android compatible Windows Browser and the regular Windows browser does not use tabs to access multiple windows it as open but unable to access or close...I found out 16 open windows is all it can handle LOL! :wall

7. lorne

lorne Senior Member

unless you got fat fingers......ooops inside voice :p

8. Jim B.

Jim B. Junior Member

Just downloaded Perfect Browser. Thanks, Tank.