Absolutely awesome...............

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by pookibr, Mar 17, 2010.

1. pookibr

pookibr Active Member

First ride this year............It was fantastic!!!! Hubby added new accessories over the weekend and finally got to ride today. My bike looks great. I will add a pic tomorrow.

2. Slowrider

Slowrider Active Member

Glad to hear you had a great ride, with everyday we are further from Winter and closer to Spring. The roads will soon be full of the rumble that makes us all turn our heads to look, and wish it was us making the noise. :D :D

Lookin forward to the pics.

3. Davidw2415

Davidw2415 Senior Member

Glad you had a nice ride. I had my first ride of the season last night and it sure felt good being on the bike again. Do us all a favor---watch out for the wild life this year.

4. wildman9

wildman9 Active Member

Nothing like that first ride of the year.

5. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

Very good to hear you out and about. That recovery was a long time coming...ENJOY! :bigsmiley11:

6. SportyHawg

SportyHawg Active Member

I was out today for the first time as well. There isn't any other feeling like it -- and I have to say, I had a HUGE grin on my face when I got off the bike!

7. chefron

chefron Active Member

Congrats on getting back in the saddle! This year has been fantastic weather wise so far (knock on wood). I've ridden to work every day this week and hope the snow predicted for this weekend is an early April Fools Day prank. Ride safe and ride often!

8. pookibr

pookibr Active Member

I actually started riding again last May. But this ride was the first of this season. Loved it!! It was a beautiful evening to ride. Here is an updated pic of my bike after the new accessories.

[​IMG]

9. HarryB737

HarryB737 Junior Member

Very Nice,... I hope you have a wonderful riding season.

10. Safehaven

Safehaven Active Member

Looks great :)

I Particularly like the headlight and seat!