free website stats program Abate | Harley Davidson Forums

Abate

Doc Blue

Just wondering how many of you out there are members of your locate ABATE group. As a returning rider, have you found this to be a positive experience???

Not a current member here in Florida, but in MN, The Redhead got her motorcycle endorsement while we were members of Abate of Mn, she got the deal for half price and learned alot of skills:s

Not a current member here in Florida, but in MN, The Redhead got her motorcycle endorsement while we were members of Abate of Mn, she got the deal for half price and learned alot of skills:s

So when are you going to spring for a ride for her???:D:D

So when are you going to spring for a ride for her???:D:D

HMMM, if and when I am done with this Comp case I may give her the BOB and get another Bagger How bout that?:s

HMMM, if and when I am done with this Comp case I may give her the BOB and get another Bagger How bout that?:s

Sounds like a plan. I don't know if the ABATE in G'ville offers any type of discount, but it sounds like a great incentive to get people to take the course. I have been a member of AMA for years and they do a good job of letting me know what type of legislation is in the works, nationaly and regionaly. They also have one of the largest motorcycle lobbying groups nationwide.

Back