free website stats program Aaahhhh | Harley Davidson Forums

Aaahhhh

Nails

Just couldn't wait to install my saddle bags I got last week. Bolted the bags up, finished the turn signal/layback plate relocation, and was admiring my work. Needed to adjust the right turn signal so it was level and then broke it off, guess I had it tight enough.

Looked at the HD catalog this morning and it they only show the replacement T/S housing sold as a set of four. Hope my dealer can get me just the one. I looked at the post Glider put up for the Easy Brackets T/S relocation and that kit looks allot better/sturdier than the HD kit. I might start all over with this mod.

Need to move on to the "good" stuff I plan this winter; V&H big radius, PC III, K&N filter, and that bullet headlamp.

Well, no one said a project was ever "simple" or without a bit of drama. Don't feel bad, happens to the us all at one time or another...:24:

I feel your pain same happend to me when i relocated my rear indicators on sportster
events of that type tend to induce foul language

Brian

I hate it when things go sideways but it happens to us all

I feel your pain same happend to me when i relocated my rear indicators on sportster
events of that type tend to induce foul language

Brian

This usually happens to me while tightening the last bolt or finding that I have left something out in my hurry to finish. At this point I tend to invent new fowl language.:panic:panic:panic

Don't feel too bad, everyone does this occasionally. I broke a lot of stuff in my 20 years as a Navy Machinists Mate, and have broke more working on my bikes. It does not make you happy, but you learn from it.

Back