free website stats program A warning to people about HD and warranty work | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

A warning to people about HD and warranty work

I think alot of the different problems could be resolved if someone would contact the state attorney generals' office about legal obligations!

Steve........PLEASE....PLEASE tell me this didn't actually happen!!!
This is a joke, right???
Did an authorized Harley Davidson dealer....a business that costs MILLIONS of dollars to just get the front door opened with the Harley sign over it, actually SAY that to you?????

Are you serious????

100% serious,the morning it happened I got on the forum and had a grumpy conversation about MOCO with Glider

I think alot of the different problems could be resolved if someone would contact the state attorney generals' office about legal obligations!

Or the B. B. B. !? Start lodging complaints if no satisfaction is acheived at the HD shop!!

Geez, you guys are getting real good at the multi quotes! :lero

I agree, have used them and it turned out real good.

I would have to agree Lew, I worked at the capital drive plant back then and I have to say that it was a great place to work, we made a pretty good buck compaired to the rest of the factories in the city.I believe we kept the name going even though it had AMF in it.

Yeah, I get lots of practice with youz guys, just hope I don't hit the key to the right by mistake....

Just as incredible!!!! Does ANY company care about RETAINING customers any more??? Or is ONE sale from each customer enough to sustain them??

Look at what they said to Steve.....an absolute insult to his intelligence!
Do they ever stop to think about how much we spend AFTER we buy the bike????
I have NO DOUBT that in most cases there's a LOT more profit in the sales afterward than they made on the scooter in the first place!

And actually, there is a whole school of thought that says the AMF money made Harley's ability to re-position themselves and literally re-invent themselves possible in what would have otherwise been their death throws.

Thoughts??

Rich it was a dealer that tried to screw me around,not the MOCO since then I have been told alot of horror stories about them. They have been bought out/taken over by a larger dealership with a good reputation:D

Back