free website stats program A Thankyou | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

A Thankyou

This why I joined this site, ya got to love it when we can meet and open our homes to the members, I even let Lorne stay at my house tho I dont have the pictures:p

Lol. That's because you used the little button. "big button Jack, big button"

Sorry I used the wrong Handle it was Webbtron that helped us out, my appoligies.
Dave

Craig and I spent about 10 days riding together traveling to the gather at Saltsprings then back again. Had a great time and we didn't drive each other nuts, would ride with him again anytime.

Lol. That's because you used the little button. "big button Jack, big button"

Goodness, do we really want to see the pictures Jack?

Webbtron is a good guy, he didn't snore too loudly in Salt Springs.:newsmile100:

Craig and I spent about 10 days riding together traveling to the gather at Saltsprings then back again. Had a great time and we didn't drive each other nuts, would ride with him again anytime.

That's because you both are already nutz! :lolrolling:lolrolling:lolrolling

Joy, I don't know about them being nutz but Lorne did make a post that they had some screws loose.

As a matter of fact he was missing a couple of exhaust bracket nuts by the time he got to my house so I hooked him up:s

Me too. I was one of 2 or 3 that didn't get poisoned.:s

Back