A Special Thanks To All

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by WI_Jeff, Aug 3, 2010.

1. WI_Jeff

WI_Jeff New Member

I just got my new Tri Glide and I never had any type of dresser before (not one that was all there anyway). Just like a little kid I have to start taking it apart to see how it works. Th first thing I have to do is replace the handlebars as my arms are too short (LOL). I searched the forum and found a vast array of information. Thanks again to everybody. :cheers

I just hope I can help someone when it comes to some of the "older" stuff... Jeff

2. glider

glider Veteran Member

Welcome to the forum Jeff. Post a few pics of the new bike and good luck with it too.

3. bwalsh22

bwalsh22 Junior Member

I second that, and welcome to the forum. Plenty to learn here.

4. dbmg

dbmg Experienced Member

Welcome to the best on the net. Wishing you the best with your new bike.
    Have alot of fun.

5. HDDon

HDDon Experienced Member Contributor Retired Moderators

Welcome Jeff, I'm sure you will find this to be the best place to gain and give information. If you haven't read the rules please take the time to do so. You might want to give a look at the self help section if you haven't been there yet.

6. 01dynaglide

01dynaglide Junior Member

Welcome aboard! You will find tons of information and people here that will help.

7. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

Welcome you should find the info and friends you need here:s

8. Davidw2415

Davidw2415 Senior Member

Well Jeff, my knees are kind of old and bother me fairly often. Is there anything you can do for that? :D Welcome to the forum.

9. ballpeen

ballpeen Active Member

Welcome to the forum Jeff, You will quickly find the riders here are quite a GREAT bunch of guys, the knowledge they have is endless. Ride Safe Tim