A sincere apology

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by walleye, Apr 11, 2010.

1. walleye

walleye Junior Member Contributor

I owe everyone here an apology. I am sincerely sorry for my behavior on a couple of posts I recently made on a certain thread. Regardless of the reason I thought constituted my posts, they were unacceptable on this forum, and I know that and I have no excuse. If I offended anyone I am sorry. I am also sorry for any trouble I caused the moderators as a result of my inappropriate posts that started other trouble. The actions of the moderators toward me are well justfied and I am thankful I am allowed back here on the forum. The moderators as well as the rules are what makes this the best HD Forum anywhere. I hope at least most of you will accept my apology. Thanks.

1 person likes this.
  2. glider

glider Veteran Member

Apology accepted here. Let the mods do the dirty work from now on.:s

3. Fossil

Fossil Active Member

I know the feeling and the moderator is very forgiving. Fossil

4. 01dynaglide

01dynaglide Junior Member

Welcome back! No worries from my end.

5. ultrat

ultrat Senior Member Contributor

Heck yes..alls good here..

6. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

Welcome back, thats why this is such a great forum, good moderators and no nonsense I love it, Jack

7. Trek

Trek Junior Member

I don't even know what thread you're talking about but if the moderators had to step in I am sure it was for a good and cause and the reason why I stay and enjoy THIS forum so much. Keep up the good work everyone.

8. sprinklerfitter669

sprinklerfitter669 Junior Member

Walleye,
    I to have slipped in the past, and know the feeling, but i feel the moderators did a great job, and i have learned from my mistakes.
    So if i didnt apologize before, please except it now.
    And thank you in advance

9. xlcruser

xlcruser Active Member

I've had them talk to me too. Good bunch of folks, thats why this is such a good forum..

10. geezer

geezer Senior Member Contributor

Not sure which posts this happened but if the moderators stepped in I'm sure it was for a good reason. It takes a big man to admit his mistakes, take responsibility and apologize for them. Your OK in my books Walleye.