free website stats program A sincere apology | Harley Davidson Forums

A sincere apology

walleye

Contributor
I owe everyone here an apology. I am sincerely sorry for my behavior on a couple of posts I recently made on a certain thread. Regardless of the reason I thought constituted my posts, they were unacceptable on this forum, and I know that and I have no excuse. If I offended anyone I am sorry. I am also sorry for any trouble I caused the moderators as a result of my inappropriate posts that started other trouble. The actions of the moderators toward me are well justfied and I am thankful I am allowed back here on the forum. The moderators as well as the rules are what makes this the best HD Forum anywhere. I hope at least most of you will accept my apology. Thanks.

Welcome back, thats why this is such a great forum, good moderators and no nonsense I love it, Jack

I don't even know what thread you're talking about but if the moderators had to step in I am sure it was for a good and cause and the reason why I stay and enjoy THIS forum so much. Keep up the good work everyone.

Walleye,
I to have slipped in the past, and know the feeling, but i feel the moderators did a great job, and i have learned from my mistakes.
So if i didnt apologize before, please except it now.
And thank you in advance

Not sure which posts this happened but if the moderators stepped in I'm sure it was for a good reason. It takes a big man to admit his mistakes, take responsibility and apologize for them. Your OK in my books Walleye.

Back