free website stats program A Salute to All Veterans | Harley Davidson Forums

A Salute to All Veterans

gator508

Experienced Member
I wish to say "thank you for your service" to all our veterans and for keeping this country "Land of the Free, Home of the Brave" SALUTE!!!

Thanks to all the veterans for their service whether they're from the US or Canada. Today is called Remembrance Day in Canada. We have a moment of silence at 11:00 am for all the Veterans. There are large services in every small town across Canada this morning.

My deepest and sincere gratitude to all those that served and are serving - military, police, fire department and EMS.

All of you carry the load for the rest of us.

Sincere regards,

TQ

I can't thank you all enough. You are all heroes and thank you for keeping us safe.

Rememberance day here in the UK Most people wear a poppy proceeds of the sale of the poppies goes to the Royal British Leigon so that they can continue to support our veterans in need
I wear my poppy with pride and think about my friends that did not come home

Brian

I should have Thanked veterans from all countries for their service. I didn't mean to leave you out Fin. Poppies are wore with pride all over Canada as well most of November.

I should have Thanked veterans from all countries for their service. I didn't mean to leave you out Fin. Poppies are wore with pride all over Canada as well most of November.

As long as we do remember our own fallen then no one is left out

Brian

Back