free website stats program A Sad Day Tomorrow | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

A Sad Day Tomorrow

Boy I Guess,,,, You should be SAD...

I too would be sad , I really DON'T like all this HOT weather that is here In Western Washington.. It will soon be in the 80*days here for a couple of weeks and we Both Know that is much too WARM here.. LUCKY your not staying here, Headed out to the cooler areas for a Ride.:lolrolling

Man I would Not want to be in your Boots..:rofl You poor Devil:bigsmiley18:

signed....BUBBIE

Who could have known that there would be this much sarcasm--I mean sympathy here on the forum!

Who could have known that there would be this much sarcasm--I mean sympathy here on the forum!

It is nice to have a thread once in a while where sarcasm is the order of the day. It gives me a chance to hone my skills because we all have those guys we ride with that just need to be put in their place.

You are a true man amoung men to be able to put up with this type of abuse!!!:cheers:cheers:lolrolling

it does get rough some times but i am coping with the problems... gona be a rough day today.. gota spend 12$ and get 72 beer so i can sit by the pool and make sure the water temp is right....well someone has to do it :cheers

it does get rough some times but i am coping with the problems... gona be a rough day today.. gota spend 12$ and get 72 beer so i can sit by the pool and make sure the water temp is right....well someone has to do it :cheers

If you weren't so far away, I would say that I would do it for you....poor guy! :bigsmiley24:

If you weren't so far away, I would say that I would do it for you....poor guy! :bigsmiley24:

GEE thanks Glider...that would be more than any friend could do. i really appreciate the thought... i would have to give it a second thought if it was Jack..the stash hairs might plug the filter..:lolrolling

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup...I have to pack up the Scoot and go on a nine day ride down through Eugene, Susanville, Reno, Vegas, Grand Canyon and visit an old friend in Sedona, and then have to find a different way home:no Dang:p
Nice Ride. Just came back from there. At least by now it should be a bit cooler. Was 118 at Needles Calif. when we passed through. Have a great safe ride!!! (and I pity you too!!!! :s )

GEE thanks Glider...that would be more than any friend could do. i really appreciate the thought... i would have to give it a second thought if it was Jack..the stash hairs might plug the filter..:lolrolling

I applaud Gliders selfless humility, if there were more people like this in the world imagine where we would be!!!:lolrolling Please do not take this wrong but we should be very sensative to Jack's lot in life. When we attack his stash we attack his very lifestyle, or lack thereof. Jack is a true stash amoung stashes, a proverbial one of a kind!!!:lolrolling:lolrolling:lolrolling

All I have to say about that is this......

Flash.jpg

:lolrolling

I applaud Gliders selfless humility, if there were more people like this in the world imagine where we would be!!!:lolrolling Please do not take this wrong but we should be very sensative to Jack's lot in life. When we attack his stash we attack his very lifestyle, or lack thereof. Jack is a true stash amoung stashes, a proverbial one of a kind!!!:lolrolling:lolrolling:lolrolling

:lolrolling:lolrolling:lolrolling

Back