free website stats program A Sad Day Tomorrow | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

A Sad Day Tomorrow

The things we must endure in life sometimes are very tough and I hope you can endure this with as much adventure and pleasure that anyone can stand. Be safe!

:cheers Thanks, Guys....I'm starting to see the upside of all this:bigsmiley24:

We are all sooo glad you are no longer in that dark gloomy place you were in in the original post.:lolrolling:lolrollingAs soon as you figure out the upside please let us know!!!!:lolrolling:lolrolling

we all have our crosses to bear....mine is no power but really cheap beer:cheers

good luck with your problem and i will do what i can with mine

we all have our crosses to bear....mine is no power but really cheap beer:cheers

good luck with your problem and i will do what i can with mine

And here is another case of man's inhumanity to man. Lorne I don't know how you keep going!!!:lolrolling

And here is another case of man's inhumanity to man. Lorne I don't know how you keep going!!!:lolrolling

it is tuff Don...took the wife out for dinner the other day and her water cost over twice as much as my beer.....gota love it when that happens...but she is still allowed to have coffee it is only 1.5 times the cost of my beer..:D:cheers

it is tuff Don...took the wife out for dinner the other day and her water cost over twice as much as my beer.....gota love it when that happens...but she is still allowed to have coffee it is only 1.5 times the cost of my beer..:D:cheers

You are a true man amoung men to be able to put up with this type of abuse!!!:cheers:cheers:lolrolling

Why put yourself thur this??? Stop, cancel all plans and go the basement. Sit in chair with fan in your face and pretend your riding. Grab a bug or two and smash on face to mimick the goo your missing.:s You'll make everybody alot happier if you stay home!!!
wilks3
:USA

Last edited:
I hate to be a topper, but I rode to work today, so there! :p :no

At least I have this web site and all the members to keep me company.

Back