free website stats program A Sad Day Tomorrow | Harley Davidson Forums

A Sad Day Tomorrow

BlaineG

Yup...I have to pack up the Scoot and go on a nine day ride down through Eugene, Susanville, Reno, Vegas, Grand Canyon and visit an old friend in Sedona, and then have to find a different way home:no Dang:p

If you can not make it I would be available to make the trip for you?????? :bigsmiley24:

Yup...I have to pack up the Scoot and go on a nine day ride down through Eugene, Susanville, Reno, Vegas, Grand Canyon and visit an old friend in Sedona, and then have to find a different way home:no Dang:p

We all feel your pain. Decisions, decisions, decisions!!! Dang:lolrolling:lolrolling:lolrolling:lolrolling

This is a reoccuring dilemma that is the bain of all who ride. Sometimes I wonder why we all don't suffer damage to our psyche!!!

Occasionally these difficult things come up in life we just have to grin and bear it lift our head high and get on with what we are called to do

Brian

I feel for you. While you are out there enjoying the open road try not to smile to much as it
might cause a disruption in the tan that you will have on your face. Just as your glasses give you raccoon eyes a constant smile will show lines on your face. Enjoy & be safe!

I feel for you. While you are out there enjoying the open road try not to smile to much as it
might cause a disruption in the tan that you will have on your face. Just as your glasses give you raccoon eyes a constant smile will show lines on your face. Enjoy & be safe!

Very astute observation sharpscuba, just another hardship we must endure due to our addiction.:cheers

Dude!!!! That is so awesome....Er um I ment that I'm so sorry for you!:lolrolling

Back