free website stats program A Sad Day Indeed! | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

A Sad Day Indeed!

today is 34 deg F and rainin and they say tomorrow will be colder lol. I got my 2002 fatboy this summer and just love her.(.i have a "94 ZR1 vette that doesnt even come out anymore)..just me and Betsy..am thinkin of gettin a trailer so i can head south for a few days when i cant take it here anymore..we get nailed here in NYS with ice and salt in the winter for a few months..best to all, be safe..

Pretty much give up hope for good riding weather/roads around Thanksgiving. Bike will be in hibernation after that.

With a possible move to Utah, I may have to actually park the bike for a few months but I'm going to do whatever I can to avoid it being as it's my primary mode of transportation. Cold isn't the issue, I'm worried about the ice and snow on the secondaries.

With a possible move to Utah, I may have to actually park the bike for a few months but I'm going to do whatever I can to avoid it being as it's my primary mode of transportation. Cold isn't the issue, I'm worried about the ice and snow on the secondaries.

Black ice can be a real bummer, I had a close encounter in MN once

Also down for the winter here in Michigan. At least I have the luxury of spacious heated storage where I can get all my seasonal work done. Pulling the tank this winter, changing wires, plugs, and cleaning everything up top. Looking forward to getting back on the road in spring.

Strange weather here in southern Ontario. Still riding. One day can be snow, the next day rain then the next day low 50s. The bike looks absolutely horrible but I am still riding! :)

Back