free website stats program A Sad Day Indeed! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

A Sad Day Indeed!

I'm near Chicago,but ride till the salt is down,Fall is great weather,no humidity,cool temp,s. It's 34 degrees now but will go up to 50,still great riding weather.I always do feel the pain for a few months,though.Sometimes you can ride till Dec.But never in Jan.,or Feb.And as early as March occasionally.

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    208.6 KB · Views: 26
I feel real bad for all you Yankees that have to winterize the scoot :p
We could hit 75*-80* in the middle of winter and go for a ride. But we could also hit 15* and break out the whiskey and fire up the fire place.
If you don't like Texas weather, wait 15 minutes. It will change. :D

Rode into work this am Wooster Ohio(north central part of state)10-30-14 & it was 34F but the dash thermometer said 30F - brrrrrr . But it will be up to 50 some this afternoon riding home - that's still ok riding weather - not 1 of those that needs the 70 or warmer & sunny day to ride - L.O.L.

I too feel the pain, being here in N.W. Missouri we will be done riding in at least Dec. thru Feb. and could go another month in each direction :( I just got my Rocker 2.5 months ago so really had a short riding season this year.
Glazier...........every state says that about their weather.......:)
Colt.45

glazier
You are a lucky dude indeed...........I have already forgotten what warm weather feels like.......:(
Colt

Heck,
geezer brought and needed his Electric Clothes when he visited me here in Az. Early March this year...
I was always impressed with the electric clothes he rides with.
He is one Tough Canuck even with the plug-ins...

I let him ride the Grand Canyon and Monument Valley on his own as temps then were 0 to Highest of 34*...:newsmile078: Just NOT my style...

signed....BUBBIE

Back