free website stats program A Quick Note to Members and Guests | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

A Quick Note to Members and Guests

There is no place like it! A great bunch of mods that provide great direction and advise.

I'm sure it can be a pain to deal with some that haven't taken the time to read and understand the rules before they post a question, reply or comment.

However, the knowledge and diverse background of all the contributors we can access here is second to none.

Thanks to you all of you. Good timing on the gentle reminder TQ.

:)

As others have stated TQ, very well said and the attention given by all the moderators to keep this a clean site is well appreciated and that along with all the great information shared is why I also come back day after day:small3d028:

I love the fact that I do not have to hide the screen if my wife or children/grandchildren walk up behind me. Couple that with the great information and camaraderie we all enjoy here and you get what a forum is supposed to be. Kudos to all, they are well deserved. :bigsmiley12::yahoo:newsmile108:

Yes...agree with you all! Becoming repetitive though.
WAP.gif

This is the most informative and well ran sit I have ever seen. So many helpfull and knowledgeable folk and best of all a site that the whole family can enjoy without all the trash I have found on other forums. I check this site out several time a day and have found some very usefull information that have helped me wrench on my EGUC. CUDO's to all you and keep up the great work you are appreciated more than you know. Dallas:small3d028:

This is a great site,I would let my grandchildren look on this site and would not have to worry about them finding some.... sour words.
Keep up the great work.
Thanks
Gregg

Very well said. It's nice to be on a site that the members are respectful of each other. I really enjoy all the different opinions of the various members, especially when they are mature enough to do so in a manner that doesn't offend anyone. I am also amazed at the knowledge and experience of some of you guys. I have learned a lot from all of you, and I thank you for sharing. Tom

Very well said. It's nice to be on a site that the members are respectful of each other. I really enjoy all the different opinions of the various members, especially when they are mature enough to do so in a manner that doesn't offend anyone. I am also amazed at the knowledge and experience of some of you guys. I have learned a lot from all of you, and I thank you for sharing. Tom

Tom,

Yep, we are definitely one of a kind when it comes to "biker forums!" Some folks don't get it but they are soon out the door.

Back