free website stats program A New Saddle for an Ole Pig ! | Harley Davidson Forums

A New Saddle for an Ole Pig !

cowjammer

I just bought a 2005 Road King Custom and the seat is way too slung back.
I've read that its one of the better seats for a stock seat but I'm 5' 10 and its just to far back. Any one have any suggestions cuz I dont want to spend money on something I'll just put up on eBay. Thx, Jammer

Call Mustang Seats and talk to one of their customer service reps. They can make suggestions for you. Good luck.

I am 5'9" and ride an 06 rdking, I am useing a mustang and luv it but the factory sundowner seats are very comphy and dont mess with your footing as well. good luck!

I have a Mustang Solo on the sporty. While its a great Quality seat its still pretty Hard for the miles it has. I would of thought it to soften a bit. I think I'll check into that Mean city gig. I wonder if a good upholsterer could pretty much do the same. I'm not real keen on the whole shipping things off situation, You cant really do much once its done.

I have a Mustang Solo on the sporty. While its a great Quality seat its still pretty Hard for the miles it has. I would of thought it to soften a bit. I think I'll check into that Mean city gig. I wonder if a good upholsterer could pretty much do the same. I'm not real keen on the whole shipping things off situation, You cant really do much once its done.

I understand what you're saying but I've never read a bad review from anyone who has had their seats redone by them.

Maybe call them and see if you can get any references who live near you to go talk to and have a look at the finished product.

I traded my Neighbor for his stock 2000 R.K. seat. It sits me up to the bars well so at least I know where I want to be. Thx for the help and when I find some cash I dont seem to need I think I'll try the meen seats.

Back